The new Nolan N100-5 Helmets are now available with the J&M high performance integrated Corded headsets custom installed at our factory in Tucson.
These exciting new Nolan N100-5 helmets are available from J&M in SOLID colors Gloss-Black, Metal-White, Platinum-Silver, Flat-Black and Black-Graphite.
N100-5 Fade are available from J&M in FADE colors Fade-Silver and Fade-Cherry.
Available in sizes XXS-XXXL. (see sizing chart below)
This is Nolan's new top-of-the-range flip-up helmet. It is characterized by its elegant design, its many technical features and the wide range of colors and graphics available.
- P/J Homologation. The helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J) or closed (P)
- Ultrawide Visor
- Pinlock® Fog Resistant inner visor
- VPS Sunscreen with UV 400 Protection
- Ventilation System and Air booster Technology. The exclusive Air booster Technology upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the riders head most requites. The ventilation system features a chin guard air intake and rear extractors.
- Chin Guard rotation with Elliptical Trajectory. The chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open.
- Dual Action Chin Guard opening system
- Microlock® (patented) double lever retention system
- Neck Roll - removable and washable
- Fully removable and washable "Clima Comfort" interior padding
- Single-block cheek pads
- Eye-wear adaptive - exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers
- 2 Shell Sizes Small - XXS-L and XL-XXXL
- DOT approved (in Europe ECE-2205).
J&M's Integrated Corded Headsets
The J&M high performance custom integrated corded headsets feature our miniature high-output (XHO-HO) AeroMike® boom microphones, (tuned for use with all factory installed motorcycle audio systems), new high-intensity helmet speakers for improved on-highway audio performance, along with our 8-pin two-piece hook-up cord system (upper cord ONLY included with headset) that allows connection of these headsets to any factory installed motorcycle audio system in existence today, including the new 2014-2021 Harley Infotainment systems & Honda GL-1800 Premium Audio, just by interchanging the lower section hook-up cord.
Choose between the new top-of-the line Elite 801 series or the performance 291 series integrated headsets, custom installed at our factory in Tucson Arizona.
Important Note: You will need to choose a Z-series (for Elite 801 headset) or a P-series (for 291 headset) lower-section 8-pin hook-up cord for proper connection of the J&M/Nolan integrated helmet headset to your specific audio system.
Key here for Z-series lower cord selections.
Key here for P-series lower cord selections.
Nolan N100-5 Colors
|Nolan N100-5 SOLID colors with J&M Elite 801 series Integrated Headset Custom Installed.
(includes new slim-line Z-Series upper cord only)
|Nolan N100-5 FADE colors with J&M Elite 801 series Integrated Headset Custom Installed. (includes new slim-line Z-Series upper cord only)
|Nolan N100-5 SOLID colors with J&M 291 series Integrated Headset Custom Installed. (includes P-Series upper cord only)
|Nolan N100-5 FADE colors with J&M 291 series Integrated Headset Custom Installed. (includes P-Series upper cord only)
How to Fit Your Nolan Helmet
How well your helmet fits your head is one of the most important factors in the ability of the helmet to protect your head in the event of an accident.
All of us here at J&M want to insure that you receive a helmet that fits properly and if it does not, to make sure that it is promptly exchanged for a size that does.
Please measure the circumference of your head just above your eyebrows and choose the correct size from the size chart to the right.
If you should need to exchange your helmet for one of another size or color, simply return it to J&M via common carrier prepaid within 5 days of receipt, with instructions as to which size or color you wish to substitute.
To insure a high standard of quality control, no refund or exchange will be honored if the helmet is returned with its finish scuffed or scratched, any parts missing or the Nolan carton is broken or damaged.
|If your head measures
||You will need size (hat size)
|21 1/4"-21 1/2"
||XX-Small (6 1/4–6 3/8)
|21 5/8"–21 7/8"
||X-Small (6 1/2–6 5/8)
||Small (6 3/4–6 7/8)
|22 3/4"–23 3/8"
||Medium (7–7 1/8)
|23 1/2"–23 7/8"
||Large (7 1/4–7 3/8)
||X-Large (7 1/2–7 5/8)
|24 3/4"–25 3/8"
||XX-Large (7 3/4–7 7/8)
|25 1/2"–25 3/4"
||XXX-Large (8–8 1/8)