This BT-04 series Bluetooth® helmet headset "conversion" KIT, provides all of the components necessary to convert an existing J&M brand CLAMP-ON style CORDED helmet headset, to a J&M BLUETOOTH helmet headset.
This kit will utilize your existing J&M component helmet speakers and microphone (with corresponding in-line plugs), to make installation a snap.
Kit includes all necessary mounting hardware, plug-n-play wiring harness adapter, USB charge cable, aux input cable and complete installation/operation instructions.
Latest feature update to this headset model was the addition of the "Private" rider/passenger intercom linking using simple secured pairing (SSP) mode to another J&M BT04, BT03 OR other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset, including Sena.
What separates J&M's Bluetooth® helmet headsets from all the rest?
J&M's new BT04 Elite Series Bluetooth headset conversion kit offers THE BEST audio performance available, so that you don't have to give up good sound when going wireless.
- Easy to install clamp-on mount Bluetooth control head, to utilize your existing J&M component helmet speakers and microphone (with corresponding in-line plugs), to make installation a snap.
- Versatile, easy to install component design to allow removal of the control head for in-house charging away from the helmet.
- Bluetooth 4.3 software package with profiles HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, JMAHP w/aptX digital stereo, along with J&M's "private" helmet-to-helmet intercom, using the simple secured pairing (SSP) linking mode to another J&M BT-04, BT-04 or other brand of Bluetooth helmet headset.
- Utilizes J&Ms new SmartBlu™ linking technology, for easy pairing to most standard Bluetooth enabled audio devices, along with direct headset linking to specific Bluetooth compatible motorcycle audio systems like the new 2018-2019 Honda Gold Wing, 2001-2017 GL1800 with J&M BluHub® custom dongle44, 2006-2019 Harley with J&M BluHub custom dongle44, 2017-2019 Indian Chieftain, 2018-2019 CanAm Spyder and others yet to be released.
- Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium power cell providing 14-18 hours of use from a full charge.
- Easy-to-download software updates to add additional features and improve performance are available from this page of the J&M website. /Bluetooth-Software-Updates_ep_50-1.html
You will not find a better performing Bluetooth helmet headset anywhere, you have our name on it.