The new Arai CT-Z Helmets are now available with J&M integrated Elite Bluetooth or Corded headsets custom installed at our factory in Tucson.
These new Arai CT-Z helmets are THE BEST open-face style helmets on the market today.
Purchase one of these new CT-Z helmets with the full confidence that from the moment you put it on and head out on your first trip, you will be totally impressed mile after mile.
- Integrated adjustable sunvisor/peak
- Extended shell coverage in the lower jaw-cheek pad area
- Advanced ventilation with fixed rear wing for additional stability at speed
- 5mm peel-away cheek pads
- Fully removable/washable dry-cool interior liner
- Vented neck roll.
- Meets or exceeds SNELL and D.O.T. standards of course.
- Available in colors Aluminum-Silver, Black-Frost, Diamond-Black & Diamond-White.
J&M’S Integrated Corded Headsets
The J&M high performance custom integrated corded headsets feature our miniature high-output (XHO-HO) AeroMike® boom microphones, (tuned for use with all factory installed motorcycle audio systems), new high-intensity helmet speakers for improved on-highway audio performance, along with our 8-pin two-piece hook-up cord system (upper cord ONLY included with headset) that allows connection of these headsets to any factory installed motorcycle audio system in existence today, including the new 2014-2018 Harley Infotainment systems & Honda GL-1800 Premium Audio, just by interchanging the lower section hook-up cord.
Choose between the new top-of-the line Elite 801 series or the performance 291 series integrated headsets, custom installed at our factory in Tucson Arizona.
Important Note: You will need to choose a Z-series lower-section 8-pin hook-up cord for proper connection of the J&M/Arai integrated elite 801 series helmet headset to your specific audio system.
Key here for Z-series lower cord selections.
J&M’S Integrated Bluetooth Headset
J&M's new #BT-04 Elite Series Integrated Bluetooth headset offers THE BEST audio performance available, so that you don’t have to give up good sound when going wireless.
- Integrated, thru-the-shell mount Bluetooth control head, 45mm large-diameter high-intensity helmet speakers and high-output AeroMike VI boom style microphone are custom installed at our factory in Tucson.
- Multifunctional Bluetooth 4.3 software package includes the standard profiles of HSP, HFP, A2DP stereo, JMAHP w/aptX™ digital stereo & AVRCP, along with the J&M exclusive helmet-to-helmet intercom profile.
- Utilizes J&Ms new SmartBlu™ linking technology, for easy pairing to most standard Bluetooth enabled audio devices, along with direct headset linking to specific Bluetooth compatible motorcycle audio systems like the new 2018 Honda Gold Wing, 2001-2017 GL1800 with J&M BluHub custom dongle44, 2006-2018 Harley with J&M BluHub custom dongle44, 2017-2018 Indian Chieftain, 2018 CanAm Spyder and others yet to be released.
- Control head is powered by a rechargeable Lithium power cell providing 14-18 hours of use from a full charge.
- Easy-to-download software updates to add additional features and improve performance are available from this page of the J&M website. https://www.jmcorp.com/infopage.asp?page=50&extra=1
Arai CT-Z Colors
|Arai CT-Z with J&M Elite 801 Integrated Corded Headset Installed. (includes new slim-line Z-Series upper cord only)
|Arai CT-Z with J&M Integrated Elite BT-04 Bluetooth Headset Custom Installed
|Arai CT-Z ONLY with NO-Headset
How to Fit Your Arai Helmet
How well your helmet fits your head is one of the most important factors in the ability of the helmet to protect your head in the event of an accident.
All of us here at J&M want to insure that you receive a helmet that fits properly and if it does not, to make sure that it is promptly exchanged for a size that does.
Please measure the circumference of your head just above your eyebrows and choose the correct size from the size chart below.
If you should need to exchange your helmet for one of another size or color, simply return it to J&M via common carrier prepaid within 5 days of receipt, with instructions as to which size or color you wish to substitute.
To insure a high standard of quality control, no refund or exchange will be honored if the helmet is returned with its finish scuffed or scratched, any parts missing or the Arai carton is broken or damaged.
|If your head measures
||You will need size (hat size)
|20 1/4 "–20 7/8"
||X-Small (6 1/2–6 5/8)
||Small (6 3/4–6 7/8)
|21 3/4"–22 3/8"
||Medium (7–7 1/8)
|22 1/2"–23 1/8"
||Large (7 1/4–7 3/8)
||X-Large (7 1/2–7 5/8)
|24 1/8"–24 7/8"
||XX-Large (7 3/4–7 7/8)
||XXX-Large (8–8 1/8)